Reledev collaborates with overseas partners from developing countries, in projects that seek to improve access to an honest and stable livelihood through education and vocational training. Set in communities, these projects aim to equip persons with the basic skills for long-term employment or the establishment of their own viable business.
Thousands of beneficiaries who have taken part in Reledev projects have now become micro entrepreneurs or are working full time.
• Technical and business skills
• Practical applications
• Professional work ethics
• Job internships
• Job placements
- Jasmen: Philippines 2018 June 4, 2018
- HIGHLIGHTS 2005-2015 FPTI (Philippines) October 1, 2015
- Daguhay sisters: Philippines 2014 November 10, 2014
- Jasmen Orozco: Philippines 2013 April 25, 2013
- Economic means of development for Filipino women experiencing social exclusion April 22, 2013
Reledev’s main activity is to partner with training organisations in developing countries to provide training opportunities for people who would otherwise not have access to these opportunities. By working with training organisations in the developing countries, for relatively small cost we can provide individuals with vocational training in a skill for which will allow them to earn an income and thereby allow them to lift themselves and their families out of poverty.
Projects in Colombia, El Salvador, Peru, Paraguay and Lebanon have been concluded in recent years and have benefitted thousands of people.
WATCH VIDEO SUMMARY>>>