Reledev believes in the innate potential of every human being, and strives to tap into this potential. Through its various programs, and alongside its army of passionate volunteers, Reledev aims to empower individuals and to help them rise out of poverty, through education and proper training. Once armed with knowledge and skill, persons are better equipped to get employment or start their own microenterprise, giving them a sense of dignity and self esteem. It is part of Reledev’s undertaking to remind the marginalised that they are capable of much more than they could have imagined, and that there is great dignity in work done well.
Below are stories of individuals taking these bold steps…
- Bolivia, 2018: 170 young indigenous women receive culinary training August 7, 2018
- Jasmen: Philippines 2018 June 4, 2018
- Diana: Nicaragua 2017 February 16, 2018
- Angelica: Peru 2014 November 10, 2014
- Celia and Marcelo: Paraguay 2014 November 10, 2014