Our International Partners
Foundation for Professional Training Incorporated (FPTI) Philippines
The foundation aims to contribute to the efforts of nation-building by empowering women of all walks of life – especially from the less privileged sectors – through development education, skills training and character- building founded on values of life and work. Read about their work.
- Charie Ferolin, Philippine Food Festival Sydney’s Shangri-La Hotel August 29, 2019
- Mentorship and training, Nova Pacaña, BCPD Alumni Philippines August 18, 2019
- Christine Lomarda, BCPD Alumni Philippines August 14, 2019
- Positive and cheerful, Heart Pacaña, BCPD Alumni Philippines August 12, 2019
- Developing personal values, Jay-Ann Amores, BCPD Philippines Alumni August 12, 2019
Asociacion para la Cooperacion Educativa Nicaraguense is a local Non Government Organisation that has carried out activities in Diriamba, Carazo, since 1994. Centro Social Vega Baja is a permanent educational initiative of ACOEN.
- Diana Elieth Gutiérrez, Centro Social Vega Baja Nicaragua August 14, 2019
- Nicaragua: Vocational training in hospitality and tourism for rural women August 14, 2019
- Vocational training in hospitality and tourism for rural women, Nicaragua November 9, 2014
Centro Educacion Formación Integral de la Mujer CEFIM Bolivia
CEFIM Technical Institute´s main objective is to work for women in order to improve their skills in gastronomy , entrepreneurship, hostelry and to be able to work in conditions of equality: an aspiration felt by so many women who feel and are discriminated against in the performance of their work activity. In 2018, twenty-nine years of activity of CEFIM Technical Institute (CEFIM) will be celebrated. CEFIM works under the legal umbrella of a Bolivian NGO called AYNI.