Our International Partners
The foundation aims to contribute to the efforts of nation-building by empowering women of all walks of life – especially from the less privileged sectors – through development education, skills training and character- building founded on values of life and work. Read about their work.
- Dr Sharman Stone, Australian Ambassador for Women and Girls October 29, 2019
- Charie Ferolin, Philippine Food Festival Sydney’s Shangri-La Hotel August 29, 2019
- Mentorship and training, Nova Pacaña, BCPD Alumni Philippines August 18, 2019
- Christine Lomarda, BCPD Alumni Philippines August 14, 2019
- Positive and cheerful, Heart Pacaña, BCPD Alumni Philippines August 12, 2019
Asociacion para la Cooperacion Educativa Nicaraguense is a local Non Government Organisation that has carried out activities in Diriamba, Carazo, since 1994. Centro Social Vega Baja is a permanent educational initiative of ACOEN. Learn more about their work.
- Diana Elieth Gutiérrez, Centro Social Vega Baja Nicaragua August 14, 2019
- Nicaragua: Vocational training in hospitality and tourism for rural women August 14, 2019
- Vocational training in hospitality and tourism for rural women, Nicaragua November 9, 2014
Centro Educacion Formación Integral de la Mujer CEFIM Bolivia
CEFIM Technical Institute's main objective is to work for women in order to improve their skills in gastronomy, entrepreneurship, hostelry and to be able to work in conditions of equality: an aspiration felt by so many women who feel and are discriminated against in the performance of their work activity. In 2019, 30 years of activity of CEFIM Technical Institute (CEFIM) will be celebrated.
CEFIM works under the legal umbrella of a Bolivian NGO called Civil Association AYNI. CEFIM is a non-profit institution, incorporated into official education, dedicated to education and professional training in the area of services. The owner entity - AYNI - conceived it to give development opportunities to women of limited resources through professionalisation in technical careers and an adult baccalaureate, which allows women a rapid labour insertion.